Friday 11 July 2008

The Stone Family


Today was a really wet and miserable day here in London but we just made the most of it and went to the park getting totally drenched in the process but kids never seem to be that bothered by torrential rain. The little lady was looking for frogs in all the puddles!


Even though the light was pretty poor today I did take some photos of bits and bobs around the house to try to improve my photography as I am still not sure how I am going to get images of a good enough quality of the t shirts.


I do like the shot though of the stones. I got them from a beach in Ireland when I went to stay at my friend's house in a remote part of Donegal. I was about 7 months pregnant at the time and a bit emotional and I picked up these three stones from the beach, one for me, one for hubby and a 'baby ' stone.
Sounds a bit crazy now but at the time it all made sense! Anyway they are lovely stones, very smooth and round. The little lady likes to say Mummy, Daddy and Baby to them as she is quite into the concept of families at the moment.

No comments: