Saturday 12 July 2008

another lovely etsy purchase



By some miracle I had some money in my paypal account so I decided to do a little bit of shopping on etsy as I need a new wallet. My bag was stolen ages ago and I haven't got round to replacing the wallet. The worst bit of having the bag stolen was I lost a wallet my sister gave me and the bag was one bought for me by hubby on our honeymoon in Girona. Cards, phone etc can be replaced but I still miss my bag.


I was spolit for choice but I have plumped for an upcycled wallet made from a herringbone harris tweed with a cowboy print lining. The tweed was orignally a mens suit. The maker is akat and her shop is http://www.akat.etsy.com/


1 comment:

K said...

I couldn't agree more with your last sentence in your more recent post; what a fantastic place this is (and what a lovely example this is of the very same)!

I've been camping up North this weekend and have just gotten home- I'll send your new wallet off from the post office today- I hope you enjoy it!

And of course you're welcome to use the pictures. :)