Sunday 27 July 2008

all things original


Doing some research into etsy like sites tonight and came accross allthingsoriginal.com


It's a beautiful site featuring some really fab designers including bombus (who is going to be part of the carnaby street pop up shop).


I have decided I am in love with the coffee table covered in decoupage with a vintage 1960's london map. It belongs in my living room!
I do wonder though how many of these types of sites can be successful as I know from my time in the corporate world how much time and cash is needed to develop a website and then all the marketing and PR needed to get the name out there. I think alot of folk still think 'build it and they will come'.


This week though I am really looking forward to meeting the other pop up shop folk and to having another peep into our unit and to deciding how we will arrange all our goodies.

No comments: