Saturday 19 July 2008

Busts 4 Justice!


I received an invite on facebook to join the group Busts 4 Justice! Basically Marks and Spencers think it is ok to chrage more money for bras above a DD cup. They say it takes more development and technical expertise to make the fuller cup sizes. Busts 4 Justice say this is rubbish as you don't pay more for a size 20 dress than you do for a size 10.


And they have Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman as the group avatar. I loved that show when I was little, although I did think the lassoo of truth was a bit of a lame accessory! I loved it when she used to catch some random bloke who fell of a roof. My friend and I re enacted this by getting her little brother to jump of a wendy house roof.

Luckily there were no broken bones!

So after being distracted by this important topic I did manage to do a quick revamp to my etsy shop. I also want to start a DaWanda shop but just getting to grips with the website.

No comments: