Monday 14 July 2008

Craft Friendly Southern Illinois


I was featured on Kat Eyez blog yesterday! http://craftfriendlyso-il.blogspot.com/ She found me on flickr and featured my tea towels, vintage fabric cushions and cards and used the pictures from the Brixton Craft Market on her blog.


I had a look at her lovely blog and flickr pics and found that she is pretty crafty herself and produces lovely applique work on baby clothes, baby booties, bags, coasters etc etc. This is one busy lady! Her items are beautiful and she chooses some fantastic fabrics to work with.


I love the way the internet connects all us crafters, artists and designers.

1 comment:

Heather Moore said...

Hi Karin
Thanks so much for entering the draw for the Heath Ceramics bag. I'm sorry you didn't win, but it was great fun for me to meet a whole lot of my readers and see their lovely blogs!
Best wishes,
Heather