Thursday 3 April 2008

Feeling very tired....

but also very busy trying to promote littlechook and find time to create aswell. Sherrytruitt started a thread on etsy talking about how online promotion actually took up alot of time which leaves less time for creating.

I stayed up late last sat printing my first batch of tea towels. I was using a couple of existing screens aswell as some stencils and it was just great fun to be producing something again at long last.

I listed a couple on etsy and have sold one to my flickr friend, kaylovesvintage who has the most amazing house and lifestyle in holland.

I am really into flickr at the moment and love making new friends there and getting glimpses into other people's lives. My favourite group is definately corners of my home. The amount of beautiful homes out there is inspiring.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21910223@N06/

if I was a publisher I would commission her to do a book because she has great taste and very photogenic cats too which Katherine loves looking at.

Off to pay my council tax bill now and to browse ebay for a dresser for our kitchen (and a church pew, I really really want one for the kitchen.)

No comments: