Thursday 17 April 2008

my heat press is here!

I'm very excited and have bought some flock on ebay to make the sample kids tshirts. Hopefully the flock will arrive tomorrow or saturday.

I haven't unpacked it yet cos it is so heavy.

Also discovered another potential craft market. The eco baby and children fair in on 26th april in Muswell Hill. The company, futurefriendly fairs has another in Islington in May which I am going to look into. Would be a fab place to see what customers think of my kids tees. www.futurefriendlyfairs.com

My etsy shop is filling up too. I have 61 items for sale now and the vintage fabric cushions seem to be getting a good number of views. Will add this blog address to my shop announcement tonight too.

Off to bed now, am knackered from all the fresh air at the park.

No comments: