Monday 31 March 2008

Grow Your Own

Inspired by a trip to the Ally Pally farmers market yesterday I went out and bought some tomato plants and coriander plants today. The plan is to grow them in the front garden which is south facing. I love my house but the north facing garden won't be great for growing my veg.

Here's a link to the farmers market

http://www.wotson.com/showcases/farmers_market.html

I am liking the idea of feeding Katherine lots of fresh veg this summer. She is tucking into some pasta as I type after a really long sleep. Am hoping for a more peaceful night for all of us tonight. My dark circles are now craters.

1 comment:

Justine said...

I did lots of home growing last year, inspired by that TV program grow your own veg. I started my plants off from seed, thinking only a few would grow. I ended up with 10 tomato plants, 4 courgettes and 4 cucumbers. The cucumbers were the best. My garden isn't in the sun all the time and they did really well.