Saturday 5 April 2008

a very relaxed saturday

we sold our ikea wardrobe doors on ebay and the guy came and collected them today. He was really nice and the studio looks so much more spacious without them leaning against the wall.

I finally decided to sign up for the craft markets in Brixton and Walthamstow so I need to get my t shirt printing stuff organised. Things need ordered and I want to set up a wholesale account with Amercian Apparel. Don't feel I want to use t shirts made by children for a children's range and I like American Apparel stuff.

Katherine has been very chatty today. She is trying lots of words out which is great. I just love watching her grow and develop. She is just lovely. We took her to the park when there was a break in the rain and I felt really happy just walking with my family and blethering about nonsense.

No comments: