Monday 14 April 2008

new shoes

Katherine's feet have grown half a size in about 6 weeks so I got her new shoes today. She loves them! They are pink with little flowers on the straps. She kept stopping and looking at her feet. She is so funny!

We bought some treats for all the toddlers and mums who are coming to see us tomorrow. It will be great to see all the girls for a catch up.

On the etsy front I have another sale which is fab, more vintage cushion covers. I have listed up some products too on icraft.ca and in my bigcartel shop too. However my latest plan is to start wholesaling and getting my things into shops. My plan is to go through all my back issues of living etc and elle dec and pick out the interiors shops that I think would be good stockists and then contact them for a meeting. Or hopefully my lil sis will do that bit as she is brilliant!

No comments: