Friday 11 April 2008

websites and yet more websites

I have finally started to figure out how to edit my blog!

I will be adding some pics soon and have just added a blog counter and managed to cut and paste some fancy html stuff.

The green apple lady is planning to order some badges so I have been digging out all the lovely off cuts of vintage fabrics that I have in the studio and have made some really sweet little badges. I am tempted to list some on etsy but the paypal conversion charge is a killer.

I listed a couple of tea towels on icraft.ca It is a lovely looking website and we'll see what happens. I've all but given up on tuggle.co.uk as I have had so many problems loading items and the site is so slow. I am worried I'll end up with just too many sites but I am pressing on with bigcartel and I want to link to wwwlittlechook.co.uk so my shop has items in £'s for UK buyers.

And lastly I am listing on ebay again and have one lady interested in buying four cushions so we will see.

etsy is still my fav though....

No comments: