Tuesday 14 April 2009

what have I been up to?


not blogging that's for sure and that is naughty.


I like blogging but I am just so tired at the moment. I am now the size of a beached whale and getting to sleep at night is so hard. Baby Sister likes to wake up and kick me for most of the night and the weight of my pregnant belly just gives me a dead leg! ouch...


but I am a happy chook after a good run of sales and two press features - country living mag (but sadly only the back of a tshirt) and in Sustained Magazine which is a really interesting publication that I hadn't come accross before.


They have featured my old oak tree organic cotton tshirt. I can't for the life of me manage to take a screenshot though of the online version.

1 comment:

Patchwork Harmony said...

awh, your t-shirts are TOO cute! well done on the publicity... Is Sustained a UK publication? I have heard of it either.....