Tuesday 3 June 2008

Pulse 2008 day 3


Visited again today (with Katherine in tow poor mite) to have another look at the show. I thought the launchpad (supported by Liberty) was the best bit of the show and the designers showed fantastic creativity and talent. All these designers have studios or are members of organisations like Hidden Art, Craft Central and Cockpit Arts. Today's pic shows some of the work available from the hidden art online shop www.hiddenart.com
I am having a look at my fav's websites and will blog 'em all over the next few days.
After lunch I took the little lady to the park as a thank you for being so good at Pulse and we got soaked to the skin in the rain and Katherine fell in a puddle but she took it all in her stride as usual.
And I had a sale in my etsy shop too yay! I am not sure if I never noticed the gallery layout feature before or it is new but I much prefer how the shop looks in this layout. I am sure though that the ability to list items in terms of price, date added is new and it is a great addition to the site.

No comments: