Tuesday 17 June 2008

Exploring London - Clissold Park




Another nice sunny day in London today so we went out exploring to Clissold Park. It's only 10 minutes on the bus from our house and I am ashamed to say we have never been before because it is a really gorgeous park. Katherine loved seeing the animals especially the deer. I loved them too. They just look so gentle. We took lots of photos of them as I want to use some images in my circle flower designs and also on the kids tshirt's.
I've used a stag before but want to have the deer in different poses. It would have been nice to take a sketchbook and draw them but not fair to the little lady who was in the mood to play in the sandpit and discover the see saw!
The park has a really nice cafe too run by some friendly ladies and we sat outside and had orange juice and muffins in the sun.

No comments: