Thursday 19 June 2008

My latest etsy purchase


Is from Peppermint Designs. She is a fairly new etsy seller and I am her first etsy customer. Yay! I am sure though she will have many more sales as her purses are just lovely. http://www.peppermintdesigns.etsy.com/


I have bought a black one with an appliqued dove for myself (naughty, naughty). For my sis I went for a brown purse with an appliqued horse's head, horseshoe and star . She is starting her own PR company, Neon, and I wanted to buy her something nice to mark the occasion. My purse is lined with a floral liberty fabric. I haven't seen a picture of the fabric and I kind of like the idea of opening it and getting a nice surprise when I see which gorgeous fabric she has used.

They are made from leather too so should stand the test of time.
So I am staying true to my handmade pledge for this year! Oh apart from the bloomin' Nintendo DS Lite that I bought hubby for his birthday. Sadly I am becoming addicted to the blocks game which is a bit tetris like. Somehow I have managed to get the top score tee hee.




1 comment:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

What a great find! I love it, off to look at her shop :0)