Monday 25 August 2008

urban craft stars and skinny la minx


The urban craft stars are featured on skinny la minx's blog today. I got in touch with Heather Moore to ask her if she would feature us and I am so chuffed she picked us to write about. She also says she has seen an empty shop that would make a perfect skinnylaminx pop up shop. I hope she does as her work is so lovely.

Her etsy shop was one of the first shops I discoverd and I love it's simplicity. Her designs are always printed in a lovely pallette of soft colours.

Thank you Heather! We went to Brighton today (it was very wet and cold but nice to see the seaside) and it was nice to come back to this feature.

The little lady had a ball and was paddling in the sea with me but was most taken with the teacups ride on the pier!

No comments: